Monday, July 11, 2011

20 years have come and gone

I turned 20 on July 5th. 

My roommates made me feel special :) 
They decorated the apartment and got me a ice cream cake with cowboy boots and hats on it,
 because well, those are the things I like.
 Of course it said, 'Happy Birthday Tahnee" on it as well.

This year I have no birthday wishes. 
Life wishes? Loads.
 My perfect man with his arms around me tight. My own cute, giggly family someday. Healthy nieces/nephews (soon please!)  A horse for me and a horse for my buddy. A healthy and happy bunch of people that I love around me who know I love them. Warm sun on my skin, wind through my hair, sand or water to play in. Rain on my face, thunder booming in my chest, and lightning across the sky. I could go on for hours about what I love in this life and what I want to happen in years to come. 

I am so excited for my next 20 years.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, again!

    I love this post. I'm excited for my next 20 years, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! LOVE YOU LOADS!!! If I were closer or knew any of your friends I'd throw you a ginormous surprise party....and I'm not just saying that. I've been known to throw awesome surprise parties for people without knowing any of the guests. I'm that good. : ) jk. but i seriously want to surprise you with late birthday presents when you come down here in august.
    btw, i remember when I turned 20. I had a mid-life crisis. I remember feeling SO old cause I thought i was passed my prime. hahaa.

    ReplyDelete