that's cute. : ) both the pic and the song. i'm a closet dixie chicks fan. first concert (excluding 98 degrees) that I ever went to. : ) ssshhh don't tell. i wish it wasn't sunday so i felt comfortable blaring this song all around the house right now. : )
Thanks! I need you to show me how to work my photoshop so I can edit out the pole and Jake's hand. haha. Oh man, I loooove this song. I love that youre a fan. We should sing them real loud some time..
that's cute. : ) both the pic and the song. i'm a closet dixie chicks fan. first concert (excluding 98 degrees) that I ever went to. : ) ssshhh don't tell. i wish it wasn't sunday so i felt comfortable blaring this song all around the house right now. : )
ReplyDeleteThanks! I need you to show me how to work my photoshop so I can edit out the pole and Jake's hand. haha. Oh man, I loooove this song. I love that youre a fan. We should sing them real loud some time..
ReplyDelete