new song for me. I like it
Oh college.
I should be excited to start up again tomorrow
but I feel sick
and exhausted already
I needed like 3 naps today, took one
I secretly wish I could fast forward to Friday
but tomorrow has to come
barf, I have to get dressed tomorrow
but tomorrow has to come
barf, I have to get dressed tomorrow
but hey! I went blonde today
err more blonde?
![]() |
| this is my ugh-I-feel-like-poo-and-classes-start-tomorrow face. |
bahaha I look so sad
I will post better pictures soon
I will post better pictures soon
honestly,
I think I am most excited for homework
what is with me?
the sun is coming out and all the snoasis shacks
I get to see people again
watch, tomorrow i am going to love it.
right?
like how my last post just days ago I was high on life..
well, real life has settled in
and even more so tomorrow it will
this is gunna be
awesome
life is still wonderful as ever :)
but sitting here before I start the new semester makes me sick
I always get all weirded out RIGHT before something happens
welp,
here
we
go
woohoo
PS. If you haven't seen this...
watch it.
you must.
I have become pretty much obsessed
PS. If you haven't seen this...
watch it.
you must.
I have become pretty much obsessed
I have some more fun videos to post soon that I just love.
just sayin

yes, tomorrow has to come, but it also has to eventually end.
ReplyDeletebut i think you're right about dreading it now but then loving it when it happens. : ) Especially a little social butterfly like yourself. And a nerd, too, I might add.....YOU LOVE AND WANT HOMEWORK??? YOu're craaaaazy. : )