Wednesday, June 5, 2013

R & R

this cracked me up:

Why is everybody afraid of love?


Why is everybody afraid of love?
Being married isn't so bad after all!

LOVE!

So I am giving you 2 posts in 1
whatttaaadeal!

Reminiscing
and
Real life

here ya go:

___________________________________________________

Still waiting on more wedding photos
(like you aren't already sick of them
and can't wait for more)
buuuuuut
I received digital copies of all the photo booth pictures at the reception in CA

Here are a few Taylor and I actually made it in
Obviously, we were the life of the party
as you can tell in the pictures
bahaha
some of Taylor's friends that flew out for the wedding
my handsome brothers
a few of my bridesmaids :)
It was such a fun week with all our friends and family

I keep reliving it through videos and pictures that keep popping up

speaking of, 
check these bad boys out!
we went to Six Flags the day before the wedding
ahhh. mazeee. ing.
I totally recommend having a fun day before you get married
just a day off a planning and running around being crazy
get out of town and do something fun



hahaha ohh good stuff, 
I like how the last two everyone is so joyfully smiling

____________________________________________________

Back to real life

This is out of our window in Washington, 
the road to the house
isn't it beautiful?
that's where I see my husband 
come home on his motorcycle every day

The other day I was out picking flowers,
feeding the horses,
and reading on the lawn,
(Pause! sounds pretty amazing huh? uh yeah..
and that's life when Taylor isn't around
it gets even better when he is)
and I was just in awe of everything around me
the sky, the green, the sun
SO beautiful

I wish we had the camera for that sunset,
it was to die for

____________________________________________________

5 things:

1  (my mother-in-law has an amazing garden) Taylor brought this beauty home to me last week when I wasn't feeling so well


2   We had a family temple night and went out to dinner after. It was the perfect Friday night, I enjoyed every minute of it
 (I was proud of my outfit. I never wear belts like that)

3   We came home one night and both noticed some crazy streaks in the sky
we weren't sure if it was a different look at the milky way 
or something else 
but it was interesting,
and I couldn't take my eyes off of it, 
at one point Taylor was already in bed
 and I was hanging outside the window still staring


(Remember we have been slowlyyyyy opening our wedding gifts
which has been SO fun
and taking forever
with piles of gifts, boxes, and trash in our room
but, on the bright side,
aside from how grateful we are and how fun it is,
Taylor has gotten excited about some pretty random things :)
like a specific George Foreman we learned about and registered for
When we opened it, he was GLOWING
with the biggest grin
like it was Christmas morning
and Santa really did listen to him about what he wanted!


 4   One gift we opened was a Bocce Ball set!
(Thank you Chari and boys)
Yesterday Taylor got home early
 so we headed out to the yard for a game
He won.
He is very proud of himself for winning
Especially because I thought I won
 but had done the math wrong 
and took me a long while until it finally clicked
During which he just laid back and grinned
then once I realized he won, he just busted up laughing
hahaha ohh man


obviously, it's a very serious game
5   Visiting with the horses in the back
yes, 
that's a miniature horse
(the camera died before we got one with me and the other horse)
Story time! I love stories!
After playing Bocce Ball I grabbed some carrots to go give to the horses,
(as you can see in the bocce ball photos 
I am wearing sandals,
yes, I am from California,
 I wear them every day I can get away with)
so we started visiting, petting, and feeding them
cute little Cupcake,
 (the bigger of the horses,
 still not a big horse
but not a miniature)
switched his feet a bit and stepped RIGHT on my big toe
for what felt like forever
while this is happening
I am saying, "ahhhhhoooooouuuuuwww" 
trying not to be loud 
and Taylor just looks at me and smiles
Then I finally got my toe out and moved away from Cupcake
and told Taylor what happened
and he just laaaauuugghhhed
he didn't realize that I was in pain while I said, "ahhhhhhoooouuuwww"
he thought I was just being silly
HA
welp, I don't even have a bruise to show for it but my toe kind of hurts still

____________________________________________________

Remember how I failed at going to Walmart last week?
I went again,
braved the world,
and had success!
bytheway, there are lots of Mexicans up here

Well, sorry to explode pictures all over you today.
I personally like pictures
so much more fun
when you have something to look at

4 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I love married Tahnee. It is so fun to hear you say "our room". I just love that you're married to your best friend. Isn't it the best thing in the world!!!

    Also I think those blue streaks in the sky is an aurora borrealis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm glad you love married Tahnee, because if you only liked single Tahnee-we'd have a problem haha
      I like that it's 'our' and 'we' now. Nice to have someone next to me from now on :) it is pretty great

      AH! I hope so! I want to see them again! I have wanted to see those my whole life! That crossed my mind that night but I thought, noooo way. But it probably was them!

      Delete
  2. Dude. That Avengers shirt you are wearing in the Bocce Ball photo? I may or may not have purchased the exact same shirt a couple of weeks ago. I love it so much, and it looks like we wear the same size! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude! I got it along with like 5 other shirts from the men's department at Target. Probably is the same size haha
      They are so stinkin comfy! The Transformers one is my favorite. So soft and thin! I'm glad you noticed it! You would be the one person to notice what it was!

      Delete