Saturday, December 24, 2011

Santa Clause Is Coming To Town!

I grew up listening to Amy Grant all the time,
but she isn't very popular-esp on grooveshark. 
(I couldn't even find Camouflage by Brad Paisely for ever-now it's on there 
thank goodness.I will share it with you sometime)
So other than Amy Grant,
here is one of my favorite Christmas songs:
Where Are You Christmas by Faith Hill on Grooveshark
I have to admit, on occasion,
I may sing this song and let the tears flow,
just don't ask why 

This Christmas I won't have a White Christmas or a California Christmas
but a Nevada Christmas!
the whole gang is together
so it is just great!

One of the last times we were all together was when we went down to Ecuador.
(separate from my time living and loving there, after that)
So this is us in Vilcabamba where we rode horses in the Andes:

Merry Christmas from the fam :)



And now we await the first grand baby!
yup
I WILL FINALLY BECOME AN AUNT!!
In less than a month,
let me tell ya, I have been ready for everrrrrrrr

Merry Christmas everyone
and don't forget to remember 
our Savior's birth

One of my favorites since I was little

A few Nativities:
(from Ecuador)
(Mhmm, I made this silly cookie)

No comments:

Post a Comment