Sunday, December 4, 2011

Strange things, new music and happiness


Sometimes I listen to different artists.
Aside from my country and rock,
I have a whole lot of random.

Meet Joe Brooks and Jayme Dee




This post is just a whole bunch of random.
Pretty normal.

Strange experience of the day: Snow fell on my face. 
But I was sitting inside my car.
Yup, I figured out why it seemed to be too cold inside the car
Older brother+borrowing car= sun roof still open. In December?!

There is something about wearing a sports bra 
that makes you feel so good about yourself.
I think for me,
its how it makes me feel like a 
super fit boxer or something.
I feel like a superhero
I look like one too huh?
Kidding. NOT ME.

(instead of getting rockin' abs)
I am eating popcorn right now
and let me tell ya..
Eating popcorn is HILARIOUS.
why can't you eat it like a normal snack?
you just can't
it is impossible.
you just have to eat it shoving your face.
handful by handful
trying to fit it all in your mouth
like its survival
getting pieces in every awkward place around you.

Ellen knows what's up:
Bytheway,
I take pictures of EVERYTHING.
and I laugh at EVERYTHING.
there is just so much happiness out there!
And when you share it, 
it multiplies
when you have a picture,
it makes a little more of a connection :)

December 4th
Happy Anniversary poopy back!
(Yes, I say things like poopy)
My back is hurting bad today,
A nice reminder to not be too dumb this winter.
This is where it all went down..
So last year,
I jumped off of this with some friends into a snow pile.
Did some damage.
Worth it?
Ask me next year.



Side note: my weekend was fun.
Girls date Thursday.
Real Steel is a good movie-I recommend it.
Had a triple date night Friday 
watched the Rock Climbing Competition Saturday.
Then a late night Dear John movie night with me, myself, and I.
Loved it.


Okay, back to homework.
GAHHHH!
These last few weeks are so hard to stay focused.
But after its over, it will be all good :)
I will have all winter to relax my brain a little.
Get some good reads in for fun.
Hopefully make some money!
Shred some gnar at Targhee.
I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment