So, long story short. . .
We have graduated from BYUI in Idaho
Moved to WA
and are temporarily hanging out in California at my parents
I am busy doing some home projects for my mom
Which I am LOVING getting to see old photos and knick-knacks
Which I am LOVING getting to see old photos and knick-knacks
and Taylor gets to be a roofer for a while
and seems to be pretty good at it to
-for my dad's roofing company
5 things about us lately:
1 We love the sunsets
2 Taylor has been going on runs/doing tabata hiit workouts to the beach with my Dad
3 I have been enjoying having a dog to go walk with
while everyone is resting from work
This day there was a TON of surfers all in the little coves and along a few spots on the beach as well
4 TV
Taylor has never had access to certain television channels before and LOVES it.
He also has learned how wonderful the recording option is.
For better or for worse.
He has been able to watch the X Games and all the motorcross events right now
We record any movie we can
and of course, we watched the superbowl.
5 Family time
Being in Washington or Idaho most of the time,
we are blessed to be with Taylor's family so often
Being here has already created an even stronger bond
and love with my side of the family
and makes it harder for when we leave
but what an incredible opportunity we have to be here for a little while
Family means so much to us
Here's my parents and Cooper, our dog
It is so good to be around family and friends
that we don't get to see often
we are so happy to have this opportunity to build relationships
and enjoy a little sunshine in the winter :)
Life is good.
(To answer your questions, we are not sure when exactly we will be headed back to our home in WA
but it will most likely only be a few months)
but it will most likely only be a few months)












Oh Wan-Tahn. You know I love when you blog. That first picture is stunning and I love hearing about your lives. Please keep the updates coming!
ReplyDelete