Thursday, October 6, 2011

Real life snow

Real life snow outside my window. Right now.
I am suppper loving it. 
The flurries are giving my heart warm fuzzies.


 

I keep looking outside and theres more

and more
and more!



Also, I am kind of hoping to see lots of people today because I got a few new things
shopping last night and I get to wear some today!
I left my bedroom this morning smiling at my outfit. 
Am I such a girl?
I even took pictures.
Of myself.
Like a loser. 
Set up my dinky broken camera and had to document.


I am OBSESSED with these jeans.
Got them on sale in June.
LOVE THEM.


This yellow coat right here:
 you will be seeing more of :)


So, like my bracelet?
Saw this on Pinterest last Spring and made it mine.
Not too bad huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment