Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Colors in Victor

Before I get started: Soundtrack time.
Okay, I know I picked some funny songs...
liiike really countryish ones..
and lots of my friends probably would 
roll their eyes at some of them but...take your pick!



Idaho has stolen my heart from day one.
Isn't she beautiful?
My girly friend Kayla came up from Logan to see me in Rexburg.
We stayed a night here and then
 we headed up to Victor to her Grandparents home for the weekend.
Best. Decision. Ever.
It was gorgeous, relaxing and enjoyable.
Saw lots of friendly faces and the valley is full of color.


Her Grandparents live right where the golf course is at the base of the mountain
So Grandpa let us take his sports car around :)




There are some adorable barns and such up there...




I love this face:




This little house was nasty inside and there were some creepy noises in there but doesn't it just look like it was one of those backdrops for your graduation pictures? 
Well, 
This was the real thing.
Stunning.



When I go out of Idaho, I often miss the skies...
they always take my breath away



We took the four wheeler out for a ride each day.
Cruised all over the trails and then in to town
Caught a couple bugs in our eyes but definitely worth the laughter

Also, Saturday I became an official Melaleuca Preferred Customer!!! 
Hello a whole new life.
I joined the Queens of Green
You guys, I haven't even been a part of it for a week yet and I am obsessed!
BEST PRODUCTS EVER
I dare you to try them
i can share :)




Such a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment