LOOOOOOOVE this song.
So listen to it :)
Welp,
I wanna be your friday night sweet ride

Dating.
Wish it was easy as checking off my list of things to do.
some kind of easy elimination.
but it isn't.
UGH. Dating.
Then there's the factors of me enjoying company.
to do errands
to eat lunch
to chat and visit with
Weird, but sometimes it's nice to have people around
(aside from my cherished me-time)
But!! That's when problems arise.
The hanging out crap that we are advised not to do.
I want it. I like it.
With most guys...
That's all I want.
a friend, company, not a date.
But I guess guys can't be just friends.
Even though that's what we all say when we break up or move on.
Jokes! Dating life is such a joke!
I need to make a television series of my dating career.
People would be highly entertained
and I'd make lots of money.
Speaking of...
I had a funny date this week.
My waiter from Texas Road House.
I love the random ways to meet people.
Hey you,
Simply,
I just want to be your Friday night.

Your dating life would really make the best tv show. I would watch.
ReplyDelete