4 things:
1. Love is real
2. Jason Reeves is an amazing artist, check him out
3. We live in a beautiful world
4. I love being creative and organized
First things first,
Click the play button for your soundtrack to my post!
(this isn't my favorite but
it says 'sticks' and
sometimes I am cheesy)
sometimes I am cheesy)
Yesterday was the last day of the year 2011
(I have a few posts coming up that will be a little late
on my last few weeks)
Some things I did on my last day of 2011:
-Reorganized my room and closet
-Moved my bed and furniture around
-Finally hiked R mountain
-Caught up with some friends at Wendy's
-Started and finished a new project for above my bed
-Made it to my friends apartment RIGHT at midnight
(because the project took a while)
-And had quite an interesting evening-morning after all the celebrations
One thing was get hooked on a sick tv series called American Horror Story
Funny thing.
While we were watching one episode
a decoration fell from the ceiling
landing right by me and
freeeakkked me out.
Anywhoooo, check out my day:
My Uncle is my calendar man this year :)
See that ultrasound? That's my nephew! He will be here soooo soon!
And above him is a picture I took of my sister's prego cuteness
(you can see more of that in my last post)
R Mountain
See that ultrasound? That's my nephew! He will be here soooo soon!
And above him is a picture I took of my sister's prego cuteness
(you can see more of that in my last post)
![]() |
| Wowza. I felt SO good after I organized that. |
![]() |
| I love this place. (Rexburg is in the back left) |
![]() |
| My friend Aaron took me. It was FREEZING and windy. I look like I am in pain... I was. |
![]() |
![]() |
| this is on the way down the butte facing west |
Pretty sweet huh?
I was stoked all day yesterday as it was coming together.









Comments: You are incredibly talented. You have too many shoes. You turn even the most simple creations of God into joy. I miss you.
ReplyDelete