I went through so many songs that I wanted to use for this
but I couldn't help but use this song.
I don't think I ever teared up singing it the way I did today.
Fun fact for ya:
I met the Band Perry.
Oh my and my hair was looooong then.
I had an interesting winter break
my cousin passed on one side of the family
and my great uncle on the other side
kind of threw me off
even before that happened
I was constantly reminded about life
I was reminded again a few weeks ago when I saw my grandpa
and again this week talking to a friend
These were taken at my cousins funeral
in December
when my hair was longer
when my hair was longer
| isn't my grandpa's hat so cute. he's a sweetie |
| my beautiful cousin Keilani |
I really love the people in my life.
and lately I have been craving some of little things with my dad.
badly.
daddy-daughter dates
errands
cuddling and movies
just seeing him around
I miss my family.
| all of us in Ecuador this summer |
No comments:
Post a Comment