![]() |
| still trying new thangs with the do some days I feel super girly and others like a complete male. ...so pretty normal. |
This is one of Miranda's newer songs:
(this is a kind of long and random post
..just a warning..
I sound like I have ADD on here)
Welp, I went down to Utah this last week/weekend
here's a few things I did:
Wednesday
country dancing in Logan
Thursday
class, lunch, and play in Logan
Friday
goodbyes in Logan
day in Layton
night in Ogden
very late night/early morning dinner and a movie in Provo
Saturday
see grandpa, lunch, play, climb, dinner in Provo
dinner #2 and blow-up a dryer in Lehi and nowhere
Sunday
goodbyes in Provo
I was able to see more than ten of my friends and family!
and I wish I was able to be with more, sorry if I missed you, I still love you
Okay, Country Dancing.
SO
MUCH
FUN
I wish I could go more often
I got lucky and knew/met people that taught me everything.
swing dancing
(with a handlful of dips and lifts),
and line dancing
I wish I had videos and pictures to show you!
It was crazzzzyy
It was crazzzzyy
Climbing makes me realize how much I miss it.
I need to get back into shape and back into climbing
My Grandpa,
he is adorable.
he is adorable.
![]() |
| Got him to giggle a little with this effect :) |
![]() |
| He loved holding hands and when I would tickle his |
![]() |
| When I moved my hand for a moment, he grabbed mine |
then we took some pictures for my dad to see us
anytime I would ask if he wanted to have lunch
or join the others or watch a movie he said
no because he wanted to stay
when I was tickling his hand he would watch our hands
so I asked, Do you like that Grandpa? and he said, Yes, I do.
A Michael Buble-type-upbeat love song
came on in the other room and he started tapping his foot
I noticed and thought it was funny so I
giggled and said, Grandpa, are you dancing?!
He responded with a little smirk that grew into a big eye-squinting smile.
Best thing ever.
oh the simple things in life...
:)
I honestly loved visiting him so much this last time.
we just watched the fire,
looked out the window
and let time pass by.
Idaho knows I love it because I always come back.
I seriously miss it when I am gone
and when I finally come back into Idaho
I just feel all at home again
When you drive between Idaho and Utah look for these:
![]() |
| one of my favorite parts of driving |
![]() |
| Some of my favorite trees near Blackfoot |
Some songs that remind me of Idaho are
Take a Back Road
I really do get sick of the interstate
and the striaght roads all the time.
I loooove curvy roads
good song.
and
Where I Come From
Take a Back Road
I really do get sick of the interstate
and the striaght roads all the time.
I loooove curvy roads
good song.
and
Where I Come From
"Don't you dare go runnin' down
My little town where I grew up
And I won't cuss your city lights
If you ain't ever took a ride around
And cruised right through the heart of my town
Anything you'd say would be a lie"
My little town where I grew up
And I won't cuss your city lights
If you ain't ever took a ride around
And cruised right through the heart of my town
Anything you'd say would be a lie"
Kinda, ridiculous but I am serious!!!
I knoooow I grew up in LA
but Idaho is where I have been living for a few years now
and I'm sick of people's complaints
I get so irritated when people from California or Utah
talk about Idaho like they've been there or lived there and hated it
because they haven't.
Plus, it is all about your attitude
and they just are negative people
I knoooow I grew up in LA
but Idaho is where I have been living for a few years now
and I'm sick of people's complaints
I get so irritated when people from California or Utah
talk about Idaho like they've been there or lived there and hated it
because they haven't.
Plus, it is all about your attitude
and they just are negative people
True story:
When you eat crap, you feel like crap.
Bad decision.
Oh and SNL with Zooey Deschanel and Karmin?
I almost died of excitement.







No comments:
Post a Comment