Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Baby Mama's




Hey you :)

  I saw these (one and two) articles today and it made me 
worried about my future nephew! 
(SO READ THEM) 


          Recently, I became a Melaleuca Preferred Customer and I love it! Seriously, best products ever. I dated a few guys who have had the products around and I liked them but didn't want to sign up for anything. After over a year of using the products and doing research on the company (I have read into everything, talked with lots of people in and out of the company, even gone to some of their meetings-that are for the business executives, haha-to check it out.) I finally came to the conclusion to get a cheaper price for the products I already love and to share it with my friends and family. They have everything! Anyway, I threw this together real quick to look at what is harmful in the Johnson's products that we are all so familiar with. The article warns us about Quaternium-15 and formaldehyde.
There are also harmful chemicals in all of our cleaning products that we use all the time! Melaleuca cleaning products do the job and are better for our health and the environment! Check them out here, I love them.


PS (Mom) I am telling you to try the Renew lotion because you are like me with your hands and lotions. If Melaleuca got rid of their 300+ products to only sell one it would be Renew because it is the beeeessssstttttt! Okay, I am done. I am just so in love with Melaleuca and can't wait to try new products all the stinking time! I don't pay more either because I just switch my old products out for Melaleuca products so no need to budget differently. Other than the sign up fee-i paid $29 but right now there is a deal if you sign up for only $1 membership!!! Check out my awesome team with Melaleuca: Queens of Green



My sister, Danika, is having a boy in Jan and I can't wait! 

I want him to be healthy and happy :)





This is how I found out about my nephew's existence:
         When I walked into my Home Decor Class I saw my friend Kelsey (who I volunteered with in Ecuador) So I sat by her and began our usual life updates chat before class started. Boys... Weekends... Missing Ecuador... Do your assignment??
          The structure of this class was such that it rotated through 3 different subject matter covered by different Teachers. Today was the first day of our second rotation. The new teacher introduced herself and then saked, " Is there a Tahnee Owens here today?"I immediately was thinking, whyyyyyyyy? Am I in trouble? Is there a serious family health problem accident or death? Then she said, "I have something for you." She grabs a bouquet of flowers out from under the podium and walks them over to me. I grab them, thinking, hmm i guess someone really likes me, I had no clue! So I quickly set it on my lap and look up to the teacher, by this time Kelsey had her camera phone out recording. As the ENTIRE class starred at me I gave them my best "okayyyy no big deal.. move on!" look. Then Kelsey insists that I read the piece of paper. I skimmed the lengthy note just enough to only catch phrases like 'I do not have a face to see'....'face to kiss',... 'holding hands' and 'whisper in my ear' and concluded: "oh brother, this can wait til after class." I snapped a quick, "thank you" to the teacher hoping she would leave my side and get on with class. NOPE! The class persistently starred. I looked over at who gave me the READ IT ALREADY look. So I roll my eyes and committed to read the poem.
When it clicked that Danika was pregnant tears ran down my checks and soon I was BALLING. ( I just wished that my new teacher and an entire classroom of people weren't there to witness it.) Finally, Kelsey got the class to move on by announcing for me, "Her sister is pregnant." The teacher asked if there was anything I wanted to say and I simply smiled and said, "nope!"

Danika did cute little things to all of our family to announce her pregnancy. So clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment