My parents, two sisters and my nephew
came to be with us
a few weeks ago
up here in Washington
it was a busy, filled weekend
and we loved having them around
we had
lots of work
and
lots of play
5 things with our families
1 one thing that was accomplished
was a new roof for the Taylor's parents house
AH!
crazy!
but it happened
thanks to so much help
(my dad is a roofing contractor
and led the bunch up here
to pull it all off so quickly
and RIGHT before the reception!)
2 we took the jetskis out for an afternoon
Obviously,
it was
so
much
fun
Really though,
it was so fun
we love our families
our cute siblings and all
got a little wet
the 3 sisters
Taylor got us both into the water immediately
then it was my turn to drive
let me just say,
I have a new found love
(doe that surprise anyone?)
then we hurried home, showered and changed
for the reception/open house
3 the reception
I took this picture when we tore the roof off a few days earlier
it was in Taylor's mom's garden and the yard
Willy greeted lots of our guests
as you can see in the background
isn't my sister gorgeous?
i love seeing our families together
I just love them all so much
all their cute stinkin faces!
going on during the reception
Ah, my wonderful husband
4 introduce my family to more toys
(we didn't get to any tractors or anything,
but next time we will)
+ watch an intense badminton match
+ sweet old Duke
the whole group went for a long ride around
we love mom!
Taylor took Danika for a short ride
she pretended it was Lee
5 Lewis and Clark sight seeing
(my parents love them)
Sacagawea State Park
Dad showing us how he would lead the canoe
learning the indian words in the interpretive center
getting a closer look...
they were so stinking cute and hilarious
Dads enjoying the museum
checking our the river
my sister is a sweet mama
and I can't even begin to tell you how much I love her little guy
but next time we will)
+ watch an intense badminton match
+ sweet old Duke
the whole group went for a long ride around
we learned mom doesn't quite have the camera down yet..
these were the best 2 pictures
with the most of our faces in themwe love mom!
Taylor took Danika for a short ride
she pretended it was Lee
the most fun we've had waiting for pie
Duke
5 Lewis and Clark sight seeing
(my parents love them)
Sacagawea State Park
Dad showing us how he would lead the canoe
learning the indian words in the interpretive center
getting a closer look...
they were so stinking cute and hilarious
Dads enjoying the museum
checking our the river
my sister is a sweet mama
and I can't even begin to tell you how much I love her little guy
Welp, the family left on our way home from the park
I miss them terribly
but since I took so long to post this, I get to see them in a week!
EEK! SO EXCITED!
Well, I have to hurry this week and get a few more posts up before I go
because then I will have so much more fun to share when I get back!






looks like you had so much fun! I can't wait to come out and see ya'll!
ReplyDelete