Seattle
We went to the Space Needle
meaning: we drove by it because we didn't have time for anything else
but we wanted to see it haha
so this is from the car window while we are driving

Taylor looked out some window's
at Pike's Place Market
it's a pretty interesting little place
I kept telling Taylor,
"Sean and Catherine were here!"
he didn't really care
I snatched this shot off the internet to compare
wish I saw this picture earlier so Taylor and I could have reenacted it!
The World Famous
ZOOM in and see
we had a clever little photobomber
Austin had a good time
Closer to the water with this handsome man
this boy loves his sunflower seeds and Mariners
this kid...
Colt and Addi
(Addi is Taylor's sister, and Colt her husband)
and finally a decent shot of us
It was a wonderful night,
Seattle was good to us
we had a fun group
and a great time.





No comments:
Post a Comment