Wednesday, November 23, 2011

California Thanksgiving

I have been dancing by myself lately,
so fun.
Some songs make me want to move my body and dance 
:)
So guess what?
I FLEW HOME!
on the left is Palos Verdes Peninsula and the on right is Malibu
a few weekends ago
it was lovely.
We went to my brother's senior varsity football game against our rivals.
Kicked butt.
Made it to playoffs

Here's the team running through the banner to start the game:
After the game :)

We went to the beach on Friday.
This is my cute Redondo Beach



The boys
My mama was a bit of a texter that day
We took the skim board out. I am kind of a newbie.
I love the washout contrast in this picture
I creeped on some of the surfers
Not super sunny beach day, but a definite gorgeous one
Some football
Mom's an athlete and I am just awkward as usual
Tongan brother
My little brother
Trent's a stud.


Water was gorgeous
We had our own Thanksgiving Turkey dinner
in Palm Springs.
Our friends own a house out there,
It's Oscar Meyer Weiner's old house
It's seriously amazing.
you can look at it, book and rent it here

It was rainy and the pool was warm...
we watched football games in the rain :)
My brothers
My dad hiding from the rain

I am so grateful for my family :)
We are one funny bunch.


Flying back to my other home..
see you later South Bay.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness i went to the exact same place on redondo beach when i was a missionary! awesome to see pics of it again. looks like you guys had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete