Goin' out with my boots on :)
SUCH A GOOD SONG.
I sing it in my head just about every day.
Okay, I got so excited when these babys came.
I posted the box on facebook.
The box.
Well, I wasn't going to wear them until I had snow!
duhhhh
Yup, Sorel's.
Love them.
Checkin' out my new booooooots And my crooked little grin
(Ya like the tag? I thought it was pretty G. Like a sticker on a hat. hahaaaa)
Idaho is stunning with a little snow frosting
I can't wait for Winter.




I was actually just looking at these at REI and wanting to get a pair!
ReplyDeleteGET THEM! Sorels are great. I read up on 3 different boots in particular that I was looking at... check out what people say about sizes, waterproofing, warmth... they are all different. Also, compare prices. I used Zappos because it was better price-wise with shipping OH! and their return policies!
ReplyDeleteeat a sandwich : ) you need to get some meat on those legs. (can you sense my jealousy??) : )
ReplyDeleteHome girl, I eat!!!!! haha, no... no jealousy at all. I love you
ReplyDeleteThose boots are killer! My friend has a pair and I am DESPERATE to get some. Ps.. you have a very cute blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://inspiredbyawish.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much, it means a lot :)
ReplyDeletegirl, get some! I can't wait for more snow so I can wear them more and more!