Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Island Park

I have been loving adding a soundtrack with some choices for you on my blog posts, 
if that isn't obvious.

So, go right ahead,
choose some music :)
and read on

 

This past Saturday I went up to my friend Trevor's family's cabin and rode horses
His dad and brother came along as well as our friend Dan.
We were gone pretty much all day
but it was well worth it.


Look at these cute horses:


And here is me on Jimmer.

I have come to the conclusion my hair is at
 a very awkward length. 
I am not loving it.



Dan had zipper pockets so I put him in charge of my camera
and let me tell you,
best
decision
ever.


Also, this is Dan with Stella, he loves her.
We were singing 

Whiskey for my men, 
beer for my horses

 and Dan started singing

Kool-aid for my Stella 
and Whiskey for Tahnee

I yell, Whisky for me!? But the horse gets kool-aid?!
His reasoning,
I am just hard core.

Here is Trevor hanging out with Emma:


So we were waiting for Trevor's dad and brother to come after out own little ride. 

(Which in the beginning there was something in the trees
 that got the horses freaked out and 
Dan secretly was immediately done riding.)

And I laid on this pile of wood something i don't know! 
Trevor brought Jimmer over so I could hold his reigns while 
Trevor got the last horses saddled and everything.
Well, I kept giggling because Jimmer was piggin out!
I would tug on him and get him closer 
so he wouldn't pull me off from
 my very comfortable laying position.
Jimmer would get his face all up in mine and I just laughed.
At some point Trevor put grain all over my stomach..
so Jimmer would eat it all up.
Let me tell ya,
He was there for a while nibbling at my belly.
And I just kept laughing.
Until he tried using his teeth to get the in between areas
like around the zippers, pockets, and flaps
thats about when I decided I wanted to save my jacket.
But all in all, it was great.



Isn't he just so funny and stinkin' cute?


The three of us with Henry's Lake in the back:


Trevor and I riding home


Idaho is so amazing! I think it is gorgeous.


A few of Dan's pictures as we come to a close:


I seriously laugh soooo much at this ^^^ great face right there.
Makes me happy.

aaaand beanie off..


HAHAHA this kid.

Good day.
Good.
Day.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I want to be you. Beautiful horses! Good friends in a practically perfect place. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete