Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween

Yeah, I know, I am a little behind on here.

I have to admit, I was not very halloween-spirited this year.

(I usually get so into every holiday,
I am already thinking lots about Christmas for some reason.
Last Christmas I never really thought too much about it til it was here.)

Listen to Dragula
good stuff... right?



 For Halloween, I just did little crafts and food/desserts
 here and there 
and watched the seasonal movies of course.
Pumpkin seeds.
Pumpkin Pie Shakes.
Pumpkin Pie Bars.
pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin...

One night
My brother and I made this "pumpkin snowman"
while we watched Gremiln's and ate pumpkin seeds


For Halloween I was sooooo ready to dress up 
but honestly, didn't care to go anywhere.
It was ridiculous.
But I figured out my costume 
and was so excited about it
 so early in advance
 I had to do it!

Morton Salt Girl:




In other news,
I stole this
 hot
 little 
thang 
off my friends blog.
Definitely made it my desktop for a few days.
That is the best lip curl I have ever seen.

***In case you didn't know, I am strange sometimes.***

2 comments:

  1. Bahahah oh man. I'm still laughing at the fact that my lips were your desktop. HA. Tell those rexburg boys to come and get a piece of THIS because it's selling out fast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the salt girl! I love it! And also the 'in case you didn't know, i am strange sometimes' is the best. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete