
Anyways. (one more side note: I learned anyways isn't the real way to say it. So in that case...)
ANYWAY, my friend has some crazy dogs out here in Idaho and his baby girl Sadie got prego and it was a surprise to see what they looked like once they popped out! I was super excited when I heard they were coming and ordered him to tell me immediately. Unfortunately, I was in California when the very loyal friend sent me texts and pictures as they were coming!!! After a ridiculous day of travel home-that was supposed to take like an hour and ended up taking ten hours- I stopped by his house on the way from the Airport in Idaho and got to play with the little guys! It made the entire day so much better..
There were ten pups. One didn't make it past a few days :( and they all looked different! My friend thinks there were two dads... is that even possible? Crazy Animals. Some were more like black labs and others like a rottweiler. it was humorous and satisfying to be with such teeny little creatures. mutt or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment